- Who was supposed to become Megadeth vocalist?
- No Megadeth song was included on:
Last Action Hero soundtrack
End of Days soundtrack
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation soundtrack
Universal Soldier: The Return soundtrack
- Spanish version of "Trust" was released on:
Argentinean edition of Cryptic Writings
Chilean edition of Cryptic Writings
"Almost Honest" singles
- What was the maiden name of Dave Mustaine's wife?
- During the recording of "No More Mr. Nice Guy" Megadeth's second guitarist was:
none of above
- Al Pitrelli never played with:
Alice Cooper Band
- "Liar" is a song against:
- "These Boots" was re-recored for:
Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey soundtrack
Super Mario Bros soundtrack
- The tenative name for the MD.45 project was:
Return to Hangar
- So Far, So Good... So What! went Platinum in:
- Which song isn't instrumental?
"Duke Nukem Theme"
"Into the Lungs of Hell"
"Wake Up Dead"
- "Set the World Afire" begins with a fragment of a song by:
Johnny Otis Orchestra
- Megadeth never opened for:
- The phrase "Your tongue twists perverse" comes from:
"A Tout Le Monde"
"Tornado of Souls"
- The first Megadeth demo was entitled:
Thrashing to Megadeth
- Deluxe edition of Killing Is My Business... album was remastered by:
- A riff from "Hangar 18" is similar to a riff from Metallica's:
"For Whom the Bell Tolls"
"The Call of Ktulu"
"The God That Failed"
- What was David Ellefson's first band?
The New Yorkers
- Who did not co-write any Megadeth song?
- Storm Thorgerson did not make any album cover artwork for: